To install a newest version of the CiteRight Microsoft Word Add-in, you must uninstall the older version from your desktop first. This article will explain how to uninstall CiteRight by accessing your settings.
Uninstall CiteRight in Settings
- Click the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select the Settings button (gear button).
- Go to Apps.
- Your installed apps will then be listed in alphabetical order. Locate and click on CiteRight for Windows.
- Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
- Once the program is uninstalled successfully, re-install the latest version available on the home page of app.citeright.net