CiteRight automatically detects the jurisdiction and court or tribunal from the database in which you are saving a case. However, if CiteRight fails to detect this, it could be for one of two reasons:
1) The court or tribunal is not yet in our internal database.
2) The court or tribunal does not exist.
If you would like to request for a new court or tribunal to be added in our system, you can submit a request through the browser extension.
Where to request a new court/tribunal
1. While saving a case with your browser extension, click on the message to request a new court/tribunal.
2. Input both the jurisdiction and the court/tribunal you would like to request. Then submit your request.
3. Done! You can now continue with saving the case as usual. After submitting your request, our support team will review it and follow up with you accordingly.