Troubleshooting in Microsoft Word
Troubleshooting guidelines for common issues related to CiteRight Microsoft Word add-in tools
- My pinpoints are not getting highlighted after I fill in the "pinpoint" field!
- My case isn't showing up in my library after I've saved it!
- How to prevent field codes from showing your document
- What you need to know about hyperlinked books of authorities and document management systems
- My footnote hyperlinks do not work once I convert my document to PDF
- CiteRight is grayed out and shows "Disabled" in the Microsoft Word ribbon
- "Please insert reference outside of content control" error
- How to re-enable the CiteRight Word Add-in
- Case text not appearing on the side panel after clicking on a reference
- How to stop the side panel from blinking
- "This case is not in your library" - What do I do?
- My cases appear to be formatted incorrectly
- Contact Us
- The +/- para buttons are not appearing when I scroll through the side panel